Thursday, July 7, 2011

Introducing Myself

Hello Mr. B and everyone else in our community online,
     My name is Patrick Andrews and I am from Hilton Head, SC. I attended Hilton Head Prep in high school and played football, basketball, and baseball. I came to Clemson to play baseball and I hope it all works out, so far it seems to be a great decision. I am majoring in general engineering and staying in Clemson house during the summer. My other summer class is exploratory statistics 222. If anyone else is in that please let me know because all I know at this point is that I have a really long walk. I really enjoy being outside and just having a good time because that is what really matters anyway. Friends and family are extremely important to me and I always enjoy meeting new people. As I learned during our orientation social, I cannot bowl and am a less than stellar pool player. On the note of recently moving into a college dorm, I hate wrinkles in my clothes. They absolutely drive me crazy and I can't live with them. They make me feel like that guy who spilled food on his shirt and walks around for the whole day wondering if everyone notices that giant juice stain on his shirt or if he can sneak by without being shamed. And no one ever wants to be "that guy". In general, I'm an easy going guy and like to have fun. I always try and meet people and talk to them and just be courteous. At the moment, I am doing this in Vickery Hall and can't seem to find a picture of myself handy so I will be using a rough sketch. I hope this is applicable.

P.S. My picture wouldn't pop up in my blog so I will set it as my profile picture

No comments:

Post a Comment